To our Preferred Title guests -
Preferred Title Agency of Ann Arbor has a long-standing tradition of taking special care of clients as they move through the often stressful process of closing a real estate transaction. Our hearts are with all of you taking that journey at this difficult point in time. In an effort to keep our staff healthy and able to continue to process and facilitate closings Preferred Title Agency of Ann Arbor will not be hosting “in person” closings or signing appointments until it is safe to do so. Beginning Monday, November 30th, our offices will be closed to the public. If you need to drop something off or pick something up, please call Preferred Title Agency to make arrangements to do so. We will continue to close transactions using the following remote and/or electronic options for the signing parties:
- Remote Ink Notarization (RIN): The parties sign the documents during a virtual meeting with the guidance of one of Preferred Title Agency’s closers in the comfort and safety of their home.
- Mobile Notary: Preferred Title Agency will schedule an appointment for the signing parties with a mobile notary service. The notary takes the documents to the parties for signature where they sign in the comfort and safety of their own home
- Electronic Notary: Preferred Title Agency will schedule an appointment with NotaryCam, a company specializing in electronic notarization. (available to sellers only)
- Email: The documents are emailed directly to the seller (available to sellers only)together with a pre-paid UPS label for their return.
- Curbside: The parties will schedule an appointment with Preferred Title Agency for signing at our location in your car. (available on a very limited basis)